The role is based in our London office but may involve some travel across England and Wales. We ask for a minimum commitment of one day per week for 12 weeks. Whilst it is an unpaid voluntary role, reasonable travel expenses within London will be reimbursed.
- This role would suit someone with the following:
- Enthusiasm for the cause and the work of the Foundation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Reasonable understanding of the law
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Confidence with IT
- Energy, flexibility and motivation
- Detailed induction to the Foundation and your role
- Support for your development from your line manager
- Insight into the charity sector
- Opportunity to build a network of contacts
- Reasonable travel expenses within London zones 1-6
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to Ruth Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Volunteer Internship Role” in the subject line by 9am on Friday 24th February 2017. Interviews will be held on Friday 3rd March 2017.