Join us for an internship
The role is based in our London office but may involve some travel across England and Wales. We ask for a minimum commitment of one day (ideally Friday) per week for 12 weeks. Whilst it is an unpaid voluntary role, reasonable travel expenses within London will be reimbursed.
- Enthusiasm for the cause and the work of the Foundation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Reasonable understanding of the law
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Confidence with IT
- Energy, flexibility and motivation
What we offer you
- Detailed induction to the Foundation and your role
- Support for your development from your line manager
- Insight into the charity sector
- Opportunity to build a network of contacts
- Reasonable travel expenses within London zones 1-6
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 20 April 2016.