Join us for an internship
An exciting opportunity to join a small, dynamic charity working to improve access to justice for the most vulnerable in society, enabling you to gain valuable work experience. During your internship you will have genuine responsibility working on one of our fundraising projects.
The role is based in our London office but may involve some travel across England and Wales. We ask for a minimum commitment of one day (either Monday or Friday) per week for 12 weeks. Whilst it is an unpaid voluntary role, reasonable travel expenses within London will be reimbursed.
This role would suit someone with the following:
- Enthusiasm for the cause and the work of the Foundation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Reasonable understanding of the law
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Confidence with IT
- Energy, flexibility and motivation
What we offer you
- Detailed induction to the Foundation and your role
- Support for your development from your line manager
- Insight into the charity sector
- Opportunity to build a network of contacts
- Reasonable travel expenses within London zones 1-6
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to Ruth Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Volunteer Internship Role” in the subject line by 12pm on 29 January 2016. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 3 February 2016.